- Install DCP Role on server 2012
- Login to old DHCP Serves go to Run Type CMD.exe
- Use the following command. Netsh dhcp server export c:/dncp.txt all
- Stop DHCP server on old server
- Copy file to New Server under c:directory
- Open cmd.exe as Admin and run on the following command. Netsh dhcp server import “path to txtfile”
- If an error occurs such as Error importing option 6 go to DHCP manager in the New Server and under server option delete the following. 006 DNS server, 015 DNS Domain name. Run the import again
- Uninstall DHCP from old server.